Thursday 7 November 2013

06:24 - No comments

Searching my Friend...............

Thousand thoughts cross my mind
I search for a friend
But you are nowhere to be found;
I sit hopeless, crying
Praying to God
For that one positive thought
A thought in which you emerge from my tears;
Through the rainbow in the sky
Doves start to fly;
With the warmth of an angel

You touch my soul
Free it of darkness;
You clear my vision
Free me of my own prison;
But then a light crosses my face
Blurring my thoughts, disturbing my prayer;
I open my eyes and smile
I prayed to God for a friend
A soul with whom I can laugh, cry and share
God answered my prayer;
In a distant place underneath the rainbow
Like an angel full of care;
You where standing there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.