Sunday 17 November 2013

05:17 - No comments

I learn 4m my life

I feared being alone 
until I learned to like 
myself.
I feared failure 
until I realized that I only 
fail when I don't try.
I feared success 
until I realized 
that I had to try 
in order to be happy 
with myself.
I feared people's opinions 
until I learned that 
people would have opinions 
about me anyway.
I feared rejection 
until I learned to 
have faith in myself.
I feared pain 
until I learned that 
it's necessary 
for growth.
I feared the truth 
until I saw the 
ugliness in lies.
I feared life 
until I experienced 
its beauty.  
I feared death 
until I realized that it's 
not an end, but a beginning.
I feared my destiny, 
until I realized that 
I had the power to change 
my life.
I feared hate 
until I saw that it 
was nothing more than 
ignorance.
I feared love 
until it touched my heart, 
making the darkness fade 
into endless sunny days.
I feared ridicule 
until I learned how 
to laugh at myself.
I feared growing old 
until I realized that 
I gained wisdom every day.
I feared the future 
until I realized that 
life just kept getting 
better.
I feared the past 
until I realized that 
it could no longer hurt me.
I feared the dark 
until I saw the beauty 
of the starlight.
I feared the light 
until I learned that the 
truth would give me 
strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.