Saturday 2 November 2013

04:40 - No comments

a long walk.............................

I took a walk around my troubling thoughts

I saw a hint of happiness 

But the cloud of sorrow was way too strong

I saw faces of those whom i love

I saw them reflecting my love

I managed a slight smile and i walked on

I saw my tears falling from the sky

I saw my fears laughing at me

I saw them fighting with Mr. Try

I saw my feelings all crowded together

They were watching my dead soul

I asked them why he was dying


They said he wanted others to be happy

And starved himself of love

People wanted to reflect his love

But he wanted seclusion

He found joy in other’s joy

And he wanted to keep the sorrows for himself

But people thought he was mean

And they pointed their fingers towards him

They saw his tears and they too shed quite a few

He couldn’t bear the pain of the sight

And decided to quit his life

People thought he was a coward

But he knew they were wrong

So he decided to walk the long road alone

And leave behind his smiles

But he couldn’t go far

On his way towards the divine power

He saw a lonely star

He was upset watching the star cry

He inquired the fellow stars

They said the star wanted to be a soul again

But for it a soul has to die

So he gave away his life

People thought he was a coward

Running from his fears

But only the star knew the reason why

And now that star is known as Try

I moved on and saw a smiling star

I inquired the fellow stars

They said it was my soul

He is living a lowly life now

But he fulfilled his destiny

He wanted to see people smiling

And they do when they see him twinkling 

I realised the tears falling from the sky were tears of joy

Sometimes the hard way is easy to take

Sometimes the choices are easy to make

My soul found joy in sacrificing his life

I remember he once told me

Sometimes it’s easy to walk on the edge of knife

I came back from my pacifying journey

I wanted to cherish the moment

I wanted to stop the time from flying

I wanted to remain dissolved in my soul

Gods were smiling at me

A different view was encompassing me

My eyes were finally open

I learned a valuable lesson

Sometimes it’s easy to walk the long road alone

Sometimes it’s good to pretend to have a heart of stone

Sometimes it’s easy to hold your head up high

Sometimes it’s good for your soul to cry

Sometimes it’s easy to skip the question why

Sometimes it’s good to bleed for other’s smile

Sometimes it’s easy to be yourself for a little while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.