Monday 25 November 2013

00:07 - No comments

Everything You Do!


I m sitting here thinking

of the words I want to say,
but they just won't come out right!
so I found a different way
I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you did!
For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
& helping me fix my problems
and never leaving me behind
For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend!
For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die
Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show
The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are
Before I get too senti 
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know
As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just give me a call and I'll be there for you!


I want to dedicate this poem to my Best Friend of my School Days! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.