Tuesday 3 December 2013

03:35 - No comments

Something between us............?

What is this thing that keeps me coming back for more
It's so hard to stop thinking about her!
I speak to a girl thousands of miles away
Ive never met her either so what does that say
But we have something between us that is strange alright
It's like I've woken up from a deep sleep and seen the light
We never run out of things to talk about
And it's like i can say anything to her without a doubt
I can't explain what is going on with her but it's driving me insane
Just that i know when she is gone i feel so alone again
Like i'm back under my rock hiding from the world
Everything is safe here,and i'm in dreamworld
I feel more alive than i have for years

Like i have melted from the frozen state i was in with no more fears
She has a wonderful mind and i could talk to her forever
And i like her more than she will know ever
This girl has been like a breathe of fresh air
And I've long since had anyone who really does care
I feel blessed to have found such a wonderful friend
Even if what is going on between us is hard to comprehend
It's definitley an invisible force
And i'am so happy to journey with her on this unexplainable course
I've fallen for this girl so much it hurts my head
When i think of the miles between us it fills me with dread
To be able to look and laugh but not touch
Is like killing me inside its all so much
I will as per usual keep myself strong
At the end of the day i know its with her that i truly do belong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.