Wednesday 23 October 2013

04:36 - No comments

Lost..................

Lost in a horizon, my eyes fail to see the zenith.
In my effort to find a way out,I reach the place
where I started.
I know
Whatever was, is and will be offered to me
can never be mine.
All those who remain here, long after I'd be gone.
But,nevertheless I pile them up again and again.
Tie them with threads of love,affection,attachment and greed.
I often ponder,
Why should I sacrifice anything that is rightfully mine ?
I shrug off all my tears, seeming worthless to others
Proudly clutching each insult, hatred, mockery
and vulgar comment that life inflicted on me yet.
I think I'll return them someday .
But to whom??Where??
All around me I see a battleground,
Of the known and the unknown.
Whom shall I bestow with
This cocktail of abuses,
Which I never liked myself ?
Rather I'll keep it all for myself.
I shall treat them as my adorns.
Obviously,I won't go empty handed.
When we meet, thy'll see it for themselves
That I know how to deck myself in all finery
Markless, pleasantly, cheerful my face
shining my eyes with the sparkling ashes of them
And all my poignant frustrations metamorphosizing into
this greeting from my tongue !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.