Sunday 20 October 2013

02:56 - No comments

A Soldier Love.................

I never want to see those
tears on your face
It will weaken my heart
when I'll be on chase
I never want you to
weep after me
If I'll have death on my end,
I'll be happy to embrace
I never want you to
miss me like you do
I have to fight that devil war
and I dont have life to live upto
Dont wait-up for me,
I dont know if I'll be here again
Just be happy with somebody
whose love can bury memories and help you refrain
I can visualize horizon, filled with blood shed
No place for peace and to rest ahead
I can feel that fatal shells and pain
people resting forever at noman's land
I could be the one too, hushed and bushed
but I want you to forget my identity slayed
If I would die, It would be my fate
To not to be with you forever, I may be designate
Let me live this last night completely with you
This is all I would have forever to live through
I want to embrace you like I'm never gonna do
Sing with me like all of our dreams had come true
Kiss me and Hold me like you'll never let me go
You've got all the love in this world I would follow
I know time is near for us to be apart
but I've got your smile in eyes and love in my heart
I will fight bravely till the things cease
whether its motive of task or my life-line crease
I hope you would remember what I've said
but forget all those memories and relations we had
If I die in field, you wouldn't loose anything...
but I if I returns so we may have new beginning
In either case, I am bound to my fate...
But my love...you'll move....you'll go ahead
I am going now, but promise me you wont cry...
Just give me a hug and say Goodbye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.