Monday 21 October 2013

00:12 - No comments

I m moving 0n..................

I was moving and crawling 
and now keeping this track on.
But the real me is lagging me,
hiding and cheating me wrong
I am making the pillars with 
base of my dreams.
But its dithering me, withering me
and slithering me right on.
I've been walking round
inside the maze, where no 
end i found
but now i am a butterfly
liberated from the cocoon
ready to take a devoid flow
The breeze seems little friendly
the sun is bright in the sky
No more is i urge for but solely
everything is wry, sure dry
To have the rays fallen to my soul
I need a hand having eternal parole
And that just calm me when my breathe 
is so fast, when i stumble and fall
gives me backup support....
Well its time, comes and goes 
I tried to grow with my 
friends and foes...
But in this new place
i am lacking both
its making me sick and 
availing cons not pros
Should i not expect
what i think i would have
Is it so hard for almighty to serve
Am I in hurry or its time to be lone
is it engraved so I utterly takes on....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.